Load Bank Analyzer is a unique device, that is designed to simulate a connected to the aircraft GPU with a complete output power analysis.
LOAD BANK ANALYZER is used for:
- maintenance of different power generation equipment – both GPUs and onboard generators;
- GPU`s parameters adjustment according to the specific operational environment;
- GPU`s characteristics check under different electrical loads.
There are 6 resistor modules in block:
- 2 x active resistance modules 72 kW,
- 2 x reactive resistance modules 54 kVAr,
- 1 x DC 28V, 2500A,
- 1 x DC 56V, 1250A.
Each module consists of resistive plates, that are made of stainless steel. Each resistive element is isolated by a ceramic isolator, that stands high temperatures from a current proceeded by these elements.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF LOAD BANK ANALYZER:
- Works continuously
- Simultaneous operation of 4 inputs
- Personal cooling system for each module
- Unique control system, that allows to output, record and print parameters (power rate, unsinusoidality, voltage, frequency, transient processes etc.)