The largest Aviation Exhibition in Europe 2017 is completed!
ElectroAir took part in ‘Inter Airport Europe 2017’ exhibition held on the 10-13 of Oct 2017 in Munich, Germany.
Due to using the latest technologies we have presented our new and most advanced products in the GPUs market.
ElectroAir team would like to thank all customers and visitors for a kind attention and interest to our company and products.
It was a great pleasure to meet new partners and take part in such an amazingly organized event!
Current news about our company:
– At present time we have 4 operating manufacturing facilities in various countries.
– We design, develop and manufacture various aircraft Ground Power Units. We produce all typer of Ground Power complete solutions for all types of aircrafts and helicopters (PIT systems, cable extenders, solid state GPUs, Diesel- engine driven GPUs, Under PBB GPUs, Load banks, Distribution pillars, frequency converters, rectifiers, combined units).
– We work with more than 300 clients on 5 continents.
– Our team consists of more than 50 highly qualified engineers.
– Our products combine deep technological expertise and innovation, both for Civilian and Military markets.
You can always find out more about ElectroAir products from our brand new and updated cataloque using this link: