ElectroAir team took part in Marrakech AirShow 2018 in Marrakech
ElectroAir took part in Marrakech AirShow 2018 exhibition.
Under the High Patronage of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, under the aegis of the Ministry of the Industry, Investment, Trade and Digital Economy, of the National Defense Administration and with the unfailing support of the Royal Moroccan Air Force, Marrakech Air Show took place from 24th to 27th October 2018, at the military base of the Royal Moroccan Air Force in Marrakech.
ElectroAir team would like to thank all customers and visitors for a kind attention and interest to our company and products.
It was a great pleasure to meet new partners and take part in such an amazingly organized event!
Current news about our company:
– At present time we have 4 operating manufacturing facilities in various countries.
– We design, develop and manufacture various aircraft Ground Power Units. We produce all types of Ground Power complete solutions for all types of aircrafts and helicopters (PIT systems, cable extenders, solid state GPUs, Diesel- engine driven GPUs, Under PBB GPUs, Load banks, Distribution pillars, frequency converters, rectifiers, combined units).
– We work with more than 300 clients on 5 continents.
– Our team consists of more than 60 highly qualified engineers.
– Our products combine deep technological expertise and innovation, both for Civilian and Military markets.
You can always find out more about ElectroAir products from our brand new and updated cataloque using this link: